Discussions under User Forum

Animations on bones

first post: kirru wrote: Hi everyone, I am able to display and rotate, translate the whole...

latest post: ayhanbilgin wrote: create new bone and bonecollection class

Dressing room and non-skinned animation.

first post: cubrman wrote: Hi! I am trying to figure out the following: A. How can you swa...

integration with MonoGame

first post: stark7 wrote: Has anyone been able to use this lib with MonoGame on Android or i...

latest post: dolanmiu wrote: I would like to know this too actually. I guess we can just try it...

Working with animated models from FBX

first post: stark7 wrote: Thanks a lot for this code, I am in the process of trying it out w...

The animation doesn't play...

first post: sorceresseva wrote: Dear fellow programmers, I used to use blender 2.49, xna 3.0 frame...

.X files animation duration problem

first post: Kiatu24 wrote: Hi, sorry if this post has been done already, I've looked and can't...

latest post: Synthesizer wrote: Try setting in you model properties: Content Importer -> X File ...

Cant get the animation to play

first post: Oblivion170 wrote: I downloaded the GS 4.0 version a few links below but for the life ...

XNA 4.0 Update Download

first post: Mash98 wrote: With permission from dastle, I am posting a link to the XNA 4.0 upd...

latest post: ayrton2389 wrote: thing is, the library recognizes all the bones. I added a writeLine...

Help with animating model with 3ds Max and import to XNAnimation

first post: honzell wrote: halo, I am a newbie with no knowledge in modeling and i help so...

latest post: elasto wrote: Dunno about the fbx stuff, I'm sticking to X for now. Here's some l...

Bone Weights Problems

first post: EricGunawan wrote: I got this error when trying to build my application. Error nor...

latest post: noam2 wrote: I focused the exact same error message using XNA 3.1 with the XNAni...