Release 1.0.0.4 Alpha - build error

Topics: User Forum
Jan 28, 2007 at 3:42 AM
Upon building each of the 3 posted demos, I get the following error...

--
Error 1 Building content threw MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Animation.Util.TICKSPER60FPS'.
at Animation.Content.AnimationProcessor.Interpolate(AnimationContent input)
at Animation.Content.AnimationProcessor.Interpolate(AnimationContentDictionary input)
at Animation.Content.AnimatedModelProcessor.Process(NodeContent input, ContentProcessorContext context)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.ContentProcessor`2.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.IContentProcessor.Process(Object input, ContentProcessorContext context)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoordinator.BuildAssetWorker(BuildItem item)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoordinator.BuildAsset(BuildItem item)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoordinator.RunTheBuild()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Tasks.BuildContent.RemoteProxy.RunTheBuild(BuildCoordinatorSettings settings, ITaskItem[] sourceAssets, TaskLoggingHelper msbuildLog, String[]& outputContent, String[]& rebuiltContent, String[]& intermediates)
--

any ideas?

thanks

Coordinator
Jan 28, 2007 at 3:46 AM
I posted a "borked" version that was up for about 30 minutes and that would have this error because I uploaded the wrong dlls in every project.

Can you re-download the projects that are up now and see if they work? Thanks!
Jan 28, 2007 at 3:56 AM
I seem to be having a similar problem. It's bombs out at the content.load portion of the examples. The file date for the dll's is 9:57pm are these the latest?
Coordinator
Jan 28, 2007 at 4:03 AM
I think that is not the latest, but I am not completely sure. If you do re-download the projects, please let me know if they work or not, and any other problems/suggestions you might have.
Coordinator
Jan 28, 2007 at 4:05 AM
^ In particular, I was thinking of introducing the blending in the bear walking demo to give a more realistic walking example. However, in the end I decided it would be best to keep things simple and put the blending in the last one (the model animation there works great for blending).
Jan 28, 2007 at 3:05 PM
downloaded the demos again, they build and run fine now.