can't see model animation

Topics: User Forum
Jan 17, 2007 at 10:51 PM
hello, i'm using your animation component, i have downloaded from the web and i have added to my project, but when i have selected the model and go to properties to change to model animation, i don't see the model component, i have added to the reference and the component to my project but i don't see it in the properties of the model.
Coordinator
Jan 21, 2007 at 5:06 PM
The library doesn't add any property to the Model class, because it can't. Instead, load a model (for now, you should probably use the Microsoft importer) and use the animation processor. Then, create an instance of AnimationController or ModelViewer using that model.
Jan 23, 2007 at 1:05 PM
that it is what i can not see, the animation processor, i have added the reference in the project and in the content pipeline but the importer don't show me it ? there is something wrong in the adding process that i have used ?
Coordinator
Jan 23, 2007 at 1:34 PM
Another person seems to be having this problem, so it should be explored more thoroughly. The animation processor is called Model - Animation Library. Also, Animation.dll should be added as a reference to the project and Animation.Content should be added in the content pipeline properties tab. Is there any more details you can provide?
Jan 24, 2007 at 2:04 AM
i have solved the problem, the issue was that i have added to the content pipeline the animation dll and not the animation content, that's all, now the model are show in the processor, thank you very much.