Animated Model having strange unknown animation

Sep 4, 2008 at 12:07 AM
Edited Sep 9, 2008 at 11:17 PM
I was successful at loading a biped, using 3D Max, kw importer and I was able to parse the animation with an xml file.  Now I have this file I've exported. It is an eyeball with wings (and bones made by me).  The wings are animated and nothing else.  There are bones inside to control the eye.   It can be viewed ok on the DirectX viewer but does  not load well on my game.  There is some weird movement on the vertices of its eye, and it moves inward quickly, trembles, and repeat.  Can anyone help?

This is the file:
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/77308/ojo-X.html

I have experimented with many files.  What seems to happen is that this library does not support more than 2 bones linked to another bone.   If you do this and try to move the bones, they start to do weird things.  I will try limiting my bone system to confirm this.

There is no way I can make this work!!  I am desperate!   No matter how I arrange my bones or give few influences to vertex,  it doesn't work well..  the bone rotates in another place strangely.  I collapsed their matrix stack and it still does not work. Can please someone help?